2017 MAIREINFRA, Seoul, Korea. Visit http://www.maireinfra.org/ for registration.
Registration required for all IJPC attendess.
|Registration for IJPC 2013||Until 10th August||From 10th August to 31st October||After 1st November|
|Professionals||US$ 230 (R$ 400)||US$ 285 (R$ 500)||US$ 340 (R$ 600)|
|Authors||US$ 185 (R$ 320)||US$ 230 (R$ 400)||US$ 275 (R$ 480)|
|Students||US$ 115 (R$ 200)||US$ 145 (R$ 250)||US$ 170 (R$ 300)|
The registration form via web is available in English language. When completing your registration form via web, follow the instructions for the payment type. The payment will be accepted by PayPal and credit card (AmExp, Visa, Master and Diners). For more information, please contact the conference executive Dr. João Merighi.
Who should attend
This conference will provide a unique opportunity to interact and exchange information among professional of several countries, who are involved in pavement assets including: highway and airports agencies, city managers, public works agencies, planners, engineers and architects, environmental professionals, material suppliers, constructors, academia, researchers, students, and other transportation infrastructure specialists.
Conference Structure & Activities
- Distinguished speakers In Plenary Sessions;
- Papers and Poster Sessions; Discussion Panels; Institutional Presentations;
- Exhibitors; Industry Showcase; Networking;
- Mini Courses; Workshops;
- Opening cocktail, coffee breaks, and conference dinner.
Infrastructure Asset Areas
- Highways, Urban roads and Bike Lanes
- Airports, Subways and Railways
- Ports, Waterways, Pipelines
- SupplyChainand IntermodalInfrastructure
Themes for Papers/Presentations
Theme 1: New Technologies, Design, Construction and Project Delivery
- Application of new materials, concepts and technology;
- Planning and Design, construction and quality control;
- Remote sensing and geospatial technologies;
- Project delivery and development guidelines;
- Historical perspectives and transport project information management.
Theme 2: Asset Management, Operation, Maintenance, and Financial Resources
- Asset management; Safety, efficiency, and security Issues;
- Operation, Intelligent Transportation System, Weather monitoring;
- Condition monitoring and performance evaluation;
- Financial resources optimization and life-cycle management;
- Cases studies of special projects and long-term performance.
Theme 3: Environmental, Societal, Sustainability and Energy Issues
- Environmental impacts and Social justice;
- Sustainable transportation and urban development;
- Energy conservation, emissions, and sustainability practices.
Class for Papers and Deadlines
Papers are invited in one of the above themes in English. Units of measurement will be metric or SI. To assure timely and efficient production of the proceedings with a consistent and easy to read format, authors must submit their manuscripts in strict conformance with the IJPC guidelines. Please use the Word template files of abstract and paper manuscript available on the web site.
Identify the primary theme of your abstract and paper and send by e-mail to email@example.com
– March 08th, 2013: Submission of abstracts by e-mail
– March 25th, 2013: Notification of abstract acceptance
– June 10th, 2013: Submission of full papers in official format (Word) by e-mail.
– July 15th, 2013: Notification of paper acceptance and required corrections.
– August 10th, 2013: Final paper submission (corrected and revised), send by e-mail to Professor Dr. Rita Moura Fortes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early registration at reduced fee for authors: August 10th, 2013. At least one author is required to register by this deadline to ensure publication of paper. The top 15 best papers accepted by the Scientific Committee will be published in 2013 IJP issue.
The proceedings will be available to registrants at the Conference. The author’s co- operation in adhering to these guidelines and the timeline is greatly appreciated.
The acceptance or refusal of the papers, its inclusion in the periodical publications, presentation in poster form or presentation by the author or under synthetic report form will be ruled after review and e valuation of the Scientific Committee.
The author could choose to present his/her paper in Poster format, if t he paper is accepted. The schedule for the Poster Session will be provided in the final program.